MapleSwift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Events in EthrealMs

Go down

Events in EthrealMs Empty Events in EthrealMs

Post by Karma Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:04 pm

Rewards Idea
First Place : 1 Trophy

Trophies will be used for IOC (item of choice). Trade 1 Trophy to a GM to get One IOC which includes new v142 weapons.

Rewards subject to change depending on the difficulty of the event.

Events

Lottery

Items required by participants: Chalkboard
Objective: Guess the correct numbers

I don't exactly remember who brought up an idea of doing a lottery** but I think making a lottery system would be too difficult so, my idea is to use a random number generator using numbers 0-10 to acquire 3 numbers. All the participants would use their chalkboard and write down what number they think my numbers are, like the lottery, order won't matter. If multiple people have the same number, I would do another run with a different interval.

Guess the Number

Items required by participants: none
Objective: Guess the correct number

I will start with a random number generated by calculator or internet. The interval will be say 1-100. Say my number is 63, the first person would guess. If they guess lower than my number, say 20, then my new interval is 20-100. Next person may say 70, the new interval is 20-70. This process will go on until someone gets the number, sometimes the interval may end up being 58-61, if the person guesses 59 then it'll be 59-61 which leaves only one option left. The will be the person who guesses 60.

Turbo*

Items required by participants: transforming snail shell (will get name later)
Objective: Get from one end of the map to the next without getting damaged

All participants will get a snail shell to transform themselves into snails. Participants will have to race from one end of the map to the other and dodge the obstacles because if they get damaged they would untransform. To win, participants will have to get to the end without untransforming from being a snail. Cheaters who have shells in their inventory will be disqualified immediately if they are seen transforming after untransformed due to any damage dealt to them.

Seduction*

Items required by participants: Chair
Objective: Get from bottom left or right, will be decided during the event, to the top opposite side. For example, start at bottom left you must get to the top right.

The idea of this game is not to be greedy. I will randomly use !seducemap, this would seduce the map to move back to the direction the event started in. To avoid seduction, players will have to sit on their chairs. Note, the raised platform in the middle and ladders will help you accomplish the objective.

Hide 'n Seek

Objective: Find the GM who is in hide

The event host would be in hide and find a map where he or she wants to hide and use !notice to give clues that allows the player to guess where the GM is hiding. Players will then go to the map they believe the GM is hiding and say "I found you.", if the GM is in fact in that map, he or she would unhide and congratulate the winner. If multiple players find the map and the same time, the person that says "I found you" first wins that round.

Jump Quest

Objective: To complete jump quest

Jump and avoid falling? I'm not really sure how to explain this. Finish the JQ first to win.

Tag

Objective: Stay alive and away from GM

The host will bring all event players to OX Map. Just like every tag, avoid being tagged, in this case, killed. Host will use a command that kills players that are close vicinity to him or her.

RR (Russian Roulette)

Objective: Avoid being on the same platform as the GM

Participants would arrive in OX Map, and the GM would decide whether he or she wants to use the O or X side of the map. Once chosen all participants must stand on the middle platform on the bottom of the map. When the event starts the GM will go into hide and choose to stand on a random platform and participants have 15 seconds to get on any platform on O or X, depending which side GM chooses, and hope the host GM is not on that map. If you are on the same platform as the GM, you lose and would be warped out immediately. If you aren't, you continue to the next round and again, you will choose a random platform.

Find the GM

Objective: Be on the same platform where the GM is hidden

The opposite of RR, participants would want to be on the platform the GM is hidden on.

NTI (Name that item)

Items required by participants: chalkboard
Objective: Guess the item the host GM is describing

Version 1
Participant would go to a map where the GM is holding the event. The GM would say clue to an item where the players must guess correctly with chalkboard. Note, you will all be in mute to eliminate the chance of spammers, you WILL have to use chalkboard to say state your guess. If no one gets the item from the first clue, the GM will give out another clue, and so on until someone guesses the correct item.
Version 2
The host will drop an item and participants will have to guess what item it is. Only the correct full name of the item will allow you to win.

NTM (Name that Mob)

Items required by participants: chalkboard
Objective: Guess the item the host GM is describing

Version 1
This event is simliar to NTI (Name that item), but instead of an item it is a mob, say a blue snail or Zakum. Participants would go to a map where the GM is holding the event. The GM would say clue to an mob where the players must guess correctly with chalkboard. Note, you will all be in mute to eliminate the chance of spammers, you WILL have to use chalkboard to say state your guess. If no one gets the mob from the first clue, the GM will give out another clue, and so on until someone guesses the correct mob.
Version 2
The host will spawn the mob and participants will have to guess what mob it is. Only the correct full name of the mob will allow you to win.

50/50

Objective: Stand on the side that GM does not choose to warp out

This event will be held in OX Map. All players will have to stand in the middle platform on the bottom. Once the events starts, players will have 15 seconds to choose a side. The GM will then randomly warp out either O or X map. If you aren't warped out, you continue on and the process will be repeated.  

True/False

Objective: Choose true or false to a random question the GM asks

This event will happen in OX Map. The O side represents true, while the X side represents false. All particpants must stay on the middle platform before the event starts and between questions. The host will ask a question and participants will have 10 seconds to choose whether the question answer is true (move to the O side) or false (move to the X side), if you are on the wrong side you will be warped out. If you survive the round, you MUST go back to the middle or you will be warped out and disqualified. The process will repeat until one is person is left.

Maze

Objective: Reach all GM's at the top of the maze and get the item they drop

Participants will start on the bottom of the map and navigate themselves up and down the maze until they aquire all items that the hosts drop. For example if there were 3 GMs present doing the event (2 at the top and 1 on the bottom), you will have to get to the top of the maze, get 1 of the 2 items then come back down and go back up another way to get the 2nd item. There are multiple platforms on the top where GMs will wait. Once you get all the items you will have to go back down and drop the items 1 by 1 and show the bottom GM that you have completed the event.

Last Man Standing

Objective: Stay on the platform

Particpants will be warped to the event map and all MUST go to the top platform for the event to begin. Then the host will spawn mobs that will kick people off. The last man standing on the platform will win the event. Note, ATTACKING THE MOBS IS ALLOWED, if you are caught killing the mob you are automatically disqualified and will be warped out and possibly JAILED.

More events will be added when I think of them.

* Event will have to be tested to make sure it will work, if not I will alter it.
** Players will be muted to eliminate spammers if there are people that don't listen

*** Lottery idea was brought up by MrChicken
**** Some event ideas, courtesy of iRawrr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down