MapleSwift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kind's GM application. :)

4 posters

Go down

Kind's GM application. :) Empty Kind's GM application. :)

Post by sahbaan Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:45 pm

Name:  Sahbaan                  
Ign:  Kind
Country: England                   TimeZone(If necessary): Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00)

Why do you want to be a GM?:    I want to host daily events and show you how resilient I am. I understand it is a important role to be a GM and I think I am resilient to take the role to be a GM. I've experienced being a GM. Teach them how the game works and how to have fun.You should choose me, because I'm helpful, friendly, active, legible (with some mistakes) and could be on the server until it closes forever (if that ever happens).Also, I'm really well versed in the context of MapleStory and I'm generally a really helpful guy. I am a huge fan of bug testing and finding out bugs in the server. I travel around all MapleStory Islands looking for bugs. If I find a bug I'll write down the map and send it to the Coder (Joker).

Server:  ZakuraMS (2009)  (v75)

What would you do if you found them a hacker:  I would screenshot it, post it on the forums asap but before I post it on the forums I will ban that player right away.It depends, If they duped i'll kindly ask them to drop everything. If they continue duping that's an instant ban for me. I could do some research about the hacks if they are on websites and if they are popular. I'd find out a way on blocking the website as soon as possible.

On what days are you available?: Monday: 5+ hours
Tuesday: 5+hours
Wednesday: 5+hours
Thursday: 5+hours
Friday: 5~8+hours
Saturday: 5~8hours
Sunday: 7~10hours

HOLIDAYS
Monday: 8+hours
Tuesday: 9+hours
Wednesday: 10+hours
Thursday: 10+hours
Friday: 9+hours
Saturday: 11+hours
Sunday: 9+hours (If on last day for holiday 7+hours)

Experiences as a GM/Editor/Scripter/Coder/GFX: I have been a GM on a private server called ZakuraMS it may sound familiar. I was a SuperGM, Also it was 2009 (v75)
Sadly, I do not have screenshots or videos.

What day did you join the server/forums?: I joined this server 2 day(s) ago, (17/02/2014)  USA = (02/17/2014)

What to do if a staff member was fighting with a player: I'd tell the staff to tell me the truth, if the player disagrees then i'll tell him to say the truth (in his own way). Many people lie alot and as a GM I'll take this really serious. Also the GM needs to jail the member if they are harassing them or if they are using @callgm (Anything) and then spamming it by changing channels and logging in and out. I would jail the member and if the staff agree to that we'll unjail him in the next 10min(s) or so.

In what ways could you help the server?: Firstly, I want to show players how exciting and welcoming our community is. Also, I want to grow this server from a little plant to a big plant with some water. It'll then get a wider range of players and the economy will get bigger and bigger. Soon we'll hit rank 4 (At least). We just need to vote and help people that join (Everybody should help).

What do you do when 2 players are fighting?: Okay so basically, I would ask them why they are fighting and what happened. I'd let them both speak for themselves. Next i'd help them to not fight anymore or continue the fight. If they still fight I would jail them till they think they are worthy to come out and if they fight in jail thats an extension time in jail.

Thank you for reading my GM application and do have a nice day. ^^.

Last edited by sahbaan on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:05 pm; edited 8 times in total

sahbaan

Back to top Go down

Kind's GM application. :) Empty Re: Kind's GM application. :)

Post by Karma Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:31 pm

Hi, welcome to the Ethreal MS. Well, first of all I would have to say follow the GM App format please. You missed out some of the parts. Secondly, props to you for being a GM when you were 8 or 9 and I'm pretty amazed at your grammar and use of vocabulary at age 12. Razz
Well, I will suggest things after you fixed your application. Welcome to the server again. Smile Hope to see you in-game soon.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oppa Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:20 pm

lmAO BUT U WERE JUST APPLYING ON MAPLEGLORY, MAKE UP UR MIND.
oppa
oppa

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:02 pm

oppa wrote:lmAO BUT U WERE JUST APPLYING ON MAPLEGLORY, MAKE UP UR MIND.
LOL @ this a person who applies on every server? how casual. Any ways I haven't even seen you in game tho this could just be from different timezones...
Void
Void
Admin
Admin

http://mapleswift.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Kind's GM application. :) Empty Void, This server is better than mapleshitty ;)

Post by sahbaan Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:06 pm

Void wrote:
oppa wrote:lmAO BUT U WERE JUST APPLYING ON MAPLEGLORY, MAKE UP UR MIND.
LOL @ this a person who applies on every server? how casual. Any ways I haven't even seen you in game tho this could just be from different timezones...

sahbaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down